Computer Hangs on downloads

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Rippy

Can anyone help me, everytime i try to save any larger file with either IE or Firefox my entire computer hangs and i have to go to task manager and manually close the program which is no longer responding

When this happens my CPU usage is usually at 100% and then starts running fine once i close the program

Ive tried clearing my download history for both programs, but that didnt seem to do anything

Im using XP home if that matters

Please, any help would be great right now

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online