Computer Internet Went Away - Help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jok3r5458

Hello, my computer has lost internet and I can't figure out how to get it back, I have tried to re-install the drivers for my ethernet adapter but that gave me an error "failed to install". Anyone know how to get this fixed?

Thanks,
Jok3r5458:D

I think you will need to post a lot more info regarding your system , setup and IP provider to get any help. Do you know if your IP provider is having any problems right now?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online