computer is telling me i have a trojan horse Downloader

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bhnidan

My computer is telling me that I have a Trojan horse Downloader3.NPE and that I also have a virus host

I have AVG Free Edition - Control Center and I dont think it is doing anything about this Trojan so I think i need some help to clean my computer out

blues_harp28

Hi and welcome to TSG.
Post a Hijack this log..log experts will take a look...link to Hjt log below.
D/load save to C:\ program file.
Close all windows..open Hjt log>click scan and save logfile>it will open in notepad.
Click edit>select all>edit>copy>back to your thread>paste on your thread.
Make no changes in log until asked to do so.

bhnidan

This is not working it seems that Hijack this will not open long enough for me to get the information you asked for on the note pad I what else should I do?

Cheeseball81

Retired Moderator
Try changing the name of HijackThis.exe to something like puppy.exe and see if it will work

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online