Computer Issue =(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

keebs

Specs-
Amd Athlon 64 3800+
MSI K8NGM2-L Mobo
512MB PC3200 400mhz
WD1600JS 160GB SATAII HD
this is a new build computer, i started by installing the sata drivers from booting win xp setup and picked full format option but it froze at 49 about 5 times so this time i picked the quick format option everything went through but after a week it started freezing when it loaded on to the desktop so i formated again and a week later it started freezing again and till this day i same thing happens, can anyone help on this issue?

A

abustiaf

It sounds like a hard drive problem. Right-click on your hard drive, click on properties, go to the tools tab, under error-checking click on check now. check the two boxes and say start

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online