1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Computer may have Virus

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by fantasygirlxo, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fantasygirlxo

fantasygirlxo Thread Starter

It seems like my laptop may have a Virus. Last week my web browsers stopped working, I had to do a restore point. It happen again tonight and it also stopped my Avast from working. I don't know if it's a virus but I rather be safe than sorry. I want to make note that I have no idea what CD Emulation programs and my Avast was running the whole time, was not sure if I had to shut that off or not. I also got several errors while doing these scans. oh and I also want to note I can't back up any of files nor do I have a disk to put in to redo my computer.

This one happen with the first scan. I tried to do what it says but I could not figure it out. It did run the scan though.
    [​IMG]

This one happen during the beginning and the end of the last scan.
    [​IMG]

This one happen at the end of the last scan right after the one above.
    [​IMG]

Finally my logs. Sorry these are attachments but my net is to slow to past all of this, I've tried several times.

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1089150

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice