1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Computer Monitor and XBox 360 in one?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by pam713, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pam713

pam713 Thread Starter

Hello, major problem here - the son has taken over the living room TV saying the 19" TV in his room is too small to play Halo 3 on. If I have to spend much more time with Master Chief or those lovely fellows from Gears of War, I may not be responsible for my actions. :eek:
    I'd planned to get my son a new computer monitor for Christmas since he was banking quite a bit of time playing WOW on a 17" CRT. Then Halo 3 came out..... and so did he - from that cave he calls a bedroom, squinting and sheilding his eys swearing the sun was killing him - right on to my living room sofa, controller in hand!
    Is it possible to buy a monitor and TV in one that would have a good enough resolution for computer use (heavy gaming) and XBox 360 use? I have only one Direct TV box (in the living room) right now, so he'd not be watching TV on it at this time (myabe in future).
    His computer has a NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT graphics card, so it has both VGA and DVI available.
    Anybody done this? Suggestions?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/647848

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice