Computer not booting

ma.nas6976

Hello , I have a Dell inspiron , and recently I had a clean install of Windows 10 . But a few days ago while I try to boot into the system , It's displays nothing and after a some time starts beeping the beeps are 8-8-8....And goes on forever...
I looked up for a solution on Google and the Dell site it said it maybe because of hardware issues ....But yesterday somehow it booted and windows worked just fine ... But unfortunately it is not booting again . Please help me . And thank you in advance .

When a PC beeps, it means something is wrong with the hardware.
Every Motherboard manufacturer have their own "beeps" to indicate problems, so first thing for you to do is to find out what Motherboard (Model) you have, you can then get a direction into what is the problem.

If for some reason you cant trace the beeping indicators, try the following:
# if you have 2 DDR sticks, remove one, try to boot, if fails put it back in and remove the second one
# try to switch your SATA connector from one socket to a different one
# make sure the CPU fan works
# try booting with ALL your USB devices disconnected

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online