1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Computer not posting. HELP PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Ninjitsou, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ninjitsou

Ninjitsou Thread Starter

Motherboard: ASUS A8N-SLI
    CPU: Dual Core 4600+
    Ram: Corsair 1024
    Harddrive: Sata 80 gig

My computer's chipset (Nvidia force 4 chipset) fan just died out, and recently just installed a new one. Everything was running fine before the install except for the fan, but after I installed the chipset fan I turned it on naturally and the computer turns on, everything inside turns on, it lights up and everything, CPU, GPU, Fans, and PSU all seem to work. I reset the cmos too. Installed a thermalright Heatsink fan as well. IT DOES NOT EVEN BEEP. It just turns on, monitor doesn't boot up, no beep, no boot, just running parts. Like my computer's brain dead (mobo dead)? Please let me know <3

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/648841

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice