Computer powers up but won't boot.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

shearlegend

I was searching the web and my computer froze. When i tried to restart it wont boot. It's not going to the bios screen and there is no power to the PSU keyboard. Everything else seems to be powered fine. Any help anyone?

shearlegend

yes there is. everything is working apart from there is no power to the psu keyboard. Also, the fans stay on at full speed. Normally when i reboot the computer the fans start at full speed, then they slow down after 5 seconds when it boots up.

Ive got a mesh tower powered by asus. its a quad core 2.4ghz. Im running 64bit windows 7 ultimate.

antech

Banned
You mean the computer is booting all OK?
Try a differnet Keyboard...

shearlegend

thanks for the replies. I've just tried another keyboard using the PSU input. I'm going to go to the shop soon to buy a USB keyboard.

The computer isnt booting. All the fan, lights and mouse is powered, but there is nothing on the screen and keyboard isnt powered. There is no beeps either.

Check all the fans are working heat sink fan and Power Supply fan....have you tried another Keyboard yet?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online