Computer randomly freezes, most often during games

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Colivice

So this issue has been affecting my computer for a couple months now, and so far I've tried updating all my drivers, running virus and malware scans, searching for corrupted files, and running an overheating test, but so far nothing has worked. The freezing is also inconsistent because sometimes it'll freeze after five minutes, others a couple hours in, both of which is in the same game. Any advice would be gladly appreciated.

Attachments

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Clipboard.jpg

According to your log, the above are the processor and graphics card in your computer.
The images show their performance scores and power usage.

Please provide the complete model number of the Gigabyte motherboard in your computer.
Please provide the brand name and complete model number and wattage of the power supply.

I'm not a hardware/gaming expert, so be patient until those here who are reply to you.
Good luck.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Colivice

Product number is 970A-DS3P FX for the Motherboard and I got a CX650 Power supply. I can't get the complete model number without taking it out though. Also it's not just gaming, it happens even if I'm just usin chrome, but it happens the most often with games, so that's why I put it here.

Remove carbon from your ram, by using the eraser and apply some perfume there. A few days back I was facing some kind of issues with my pc and the applying perfume worked perfectly.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Staff online

Members online