Computer Randomly Freezing up on me.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mandrakeman46

Hello, I know that this post has been submittd before, because I did a search of this forum. But, when I found the post, I could not reply to it, with my input. So, I am posting this myself.

My computer, which is an ASUS brand computer, that was put-together by a friend of mine, who has a computer shop of his own, was purchased about 3 years ago and is now randomly freezing up on me! I am a novice when it comes to computers, so of course, I am confused on why its doing this to me! I have done everything that is possible on my own to fix this problem, but its now beyond my expertise! I took it to another friend of mine, who works with computers everyday for a living and he couldn't get it to quit freezing up either! So, it has to be something really serious with it! I figure that its either the power box or the motherboard? What do you folks think is wrong with my computer freezing up? I would be glad to hear from anyone who has an idea of what they think is wrong with it. Thank you.

hi, its either the power box or the motherboard .!
your friend who works on computers all day ,did he test to see if it was overheating by touching things inside the box [as we cant not sitting in front of the box] did he change the ram to see if it might be the cause, or the CPU ,sorry I cant offer much else, as so many things cause a computer to freeze

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts