computer redirecting to dell search page

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Shellbell

Hi, I have a dell computer, xp, and am having some issues with it. When I try to go to different sites, alot of times , it sounds like I am clicking my mouse several times, then redirects me to the dell page, and says site not found. If I choose the go back button, it either does not load, or loads with strange script. Any ideas what might be causing this problem? I have run housecall already. Any help appreciated, thanks

Shellbell

ok, I did that....will see how it runs, and post back if its solved. Thanks

Shellbell

hi again, That seemed to fix the redirecting to the dell page. I still have a couple other problems. It seems to be running very slow and sometimes the pages still load with the script different. The page comes up, but pictures are x, and it looks as if it just lists subtitles of things. Should I mark this one solved and repost? Thanks for your help.:confused:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online