Computer Restarting itself from driver updates

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DanManDan

Hi :D. I'm new to the forum and i need help with an update program. Now I'm not entirely sure of this but i am pretty sure that it is realtek trying to update my drivers which causes vista to restart. When it restarts, it goes to system restore, which i perform, and when it reboots it gets stuck on the moving yellow bar that says Microsoft Corporation underneath it. This has happened several times and my father possibly thinks it is Steam and playing the game Left 4 Dead that is causing the drivers to update. I have nowhere else to turn :(. PLEASE help me!

DanManDan

I have suggested that but you dont know my father. hes being stubborn about upgrading

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online