1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Computer restarting when Iphone is connected

Discussion in 'Archive: Phones & Handheld Devices' started by sheslay, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sheslay

sheslay Thread Starter

I have windows XP I installed iTunes and it works fine. Im able to download/purchase etc. When I connected my iPhone for the first time it made my computer reboot repeatedly. I have spoke to Apple Tech support and they have done all they can and believe its a computer issue. I have uninstalled/reinstalled itunes, I have connected my phone to another pc with itunes and was able to download music no problem. I have tried all available usb ports on my computer. I have scanned, cleaned, and defragged. I have 61% of my memory available... any other suggestions?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/914357

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice