1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Computer Restarts at Windows Loading Screen

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by camerons, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. camerons

camerons Thread Starter

Hi

Suddenly having serious problems with my computer.

Has been working fine for months but when I turned it on yesterday I started having problems.

The problem is that the computer starts to boot up fine, but when it reaches the Windows Loading screen it restarts the whole process of booting up again. This loop continues and does not stop.

Have tried starting the PC in safe more and all the other different modes but it doesnt make a difference.

Have also tried changing the boot order of the drives, no difference.

Unfortunatly I do not own a CD to re-boot or re-install the OS as the computer was passed onto my from a relative. They dont have the CD either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have alot of photos and documents on the PC that I would like to get back!

Help!

Cameron

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/839323

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice