1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Computer Restarts Within two minutes of playing games

Discussion in 'Games' started by Blah1122, Jun 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blah1122

Blah1122 Thread Starter

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/jXylgDiRSVbFQxpD3QHL8OE
    ^Speccy

Good Afternoon all,

I am at my wits end with this issue when playing most video games my PM will restart. There will be no error message it will simply crash and restart to desktop.

It is not a heat issue as they are not running long enough for the PC to get hot, I believe it may be software related but my evidence for that is not solid.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. dmccoy

dmccoy

First Name:
    Darrin
    Your 12V rail voltages are a little low. What is the make, model and watts of your current PSU?
    +12V: 11.808 V

Find the Voltage values in your bios if your motherboard supports it. Let the system run in the bios for at a couple minutes to stabilize the voltages and reply with the values.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1211937

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice