1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Computer running super slow [Windows XP]

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by silverbear_87, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silverbear_87

silverbear_87 Thread Starter

My computer starts to run very slowly...it takes a long time to open interet explorer...when i open a powerpoint presentation, it takes a min to load each slide...i carn run AVG as it takes such a long long time...i carn run spyware terminator as it will hang too...also sometimes my computer will restart for no apparent reason too...

the computer seems to run normally though just that it is really slow and i carn run anti-virus programmes [though ad-aware is fine].

pls tell me what's wrong

2. EagleAmerican

EagleAmerican

Hi and welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Your problem probably is due to malware on your computer. Please go here and ask for assistance. A trained helper will help you get the malware off of your computer. Once you get the all clean, please let us know in this thread and if the problem persists then we will take view of it at a tech point of view.

Thanks,
    Adam

3. silverbear_87

silverbear_87 Thread Starter

i have already solved my problem...thanks!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/617380

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice