1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Computer Screen goes blank and white

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by B J Wise, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. B J Wise

B J Wise Thread Starter

Hello to the readers out there :)

I am having a problem with my computer. I dont know if any one can offer there support to this problem, or there could be some one out there that has experienced the same problem.

Here is the problem. My computer screen, seems to go blank, being all white screen. It seems to happen, when you do stuff on your computer. like clicking on icons to bring up the internet, also yahoo mail etc. To get rid of the white screen I need to click on to the desktop icon to make the white screen go away. You think it has gone, but it is still there, when you do the same thing clicking onto icons it seems to keep on going blank white screen. It gets annoying clicking on the desktop icon all the time.

Some days the white screen may not come up.

Would any one please, provide info about this problem I have.

Thank you for reading.

Brian

2. mmhr473

mmhr473

Have you done a spyware scan or virus scan? Usually we call them the blue death meaning it will crash. Do you have ur back up cds to reformant? When you only reformant is to correct what ever the problems is unless you are going to smoke out the hard drive an start from scratch an reload everything. Hopes this help!

What windows are you using you didn say what you were running.

3. B J Wise

B J Wise Thread Starter

Thankyou for your reply. Since you mentioned, about the scan, I thought I better do a scan. I am not sure about having the back up cds. Hopefully the scan will fix the problem.

Thanks once again.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/831362

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice