Computer stuck in boot loop

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Elite123u3io3

My new built computer keeps turning on and off by itself and it never had come to the bios I have took each part out still does it and got a new power supply

Please list your specs :
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Have you looked under the motherboard an made sure there is not an extra stand off grounding something out?

Elite123u3io3

core i3
gigabyte b36m ds3h
8gb crosair
250 gb
zotac 1050
thermite 430
no opertaing system yet have not got the far

OK, the I3 8100 is supposed to work with the F2 BIOS that looks like the first one so it should be compatible. What is the exact part numbers on your ram?

Ok, I looked in memory finder at Corsair and that particular stick of memory does not show compatible with your board. Amazon says "We're not sure this item fits your
GIGABYTE B360M DS3H" and it is not on the Gigabyte Qualified Vendors List (QVL) for your board. Just because it is DDR4 doesn't mean it works in all boards. Can you Borrow some DDR4 to try? I can give you some correct part numbers for Corsair for your board. Your part: CMK8GX4M1A2400C16

Elite123u3io3

But if i unplugged the ram wouldn't it worked and also could you give me a link for some ram thats compatible

Elite123u3io3

If I unplug the ram should it worked than I know diffidently now its the ram so im not wasting money

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online