1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Computer stuck on blank screen!

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by adrxuan, Nov 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adrxuan

adrxuan Thread Starter

Hi,

I need some help here and I'm really a noob at IT stuff.
    It started off with a trojan that ruined my cdrom.sys
    and while i was trying to fix it according to the tutorial, i uninstalled my avg..

the nxt thing i knew, when i restarted my computer, it stayed at a blank screen after the *beep* sound.
    There was no windows loading spashscreen..it was juz blank..
    I tried repairing windows but once it restarted, the same thing happen..there was no windows loading splashscreen...juz blank after the *beep* sound...

I really need help here...

2. adrxuan

adrxuan Thread Starter

just to add on..
    I also can't use safe modes..i tried all of them but it can't get me pass anything..

and my computer was still working perfectly fine this afternoon until the trojan thing happened... :(

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/961040

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice