Computer Stuttering

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JackPira2

I don't see any response to JohnWill's trouble shooting suggestion. Did I just miss it?
I've checked if there are any memory leaks and I haven't found anything in task bar except "System interrupts" that appears.

EDIT: System interrupts only uses 0.1%-0.2% of my CPU, nothing else.

JackPira2

Hello!

I created a post not a long while ago discribing how my system just starts stuttering, making some weird noises as it does, wether I'm watching movies, browsing the internet, gaming or even idlying, for that matter. In games it shows that my 99% FPS drops to a constant 7(usually) when it happens. I recently got myself a RAM upgrade (8GB -> 16GB), along with a 144hz monitor, hoping that would fix the issue, but unfortunately it still persists. I also reset my windows when the RAM stick arrived. Also, I cleaned my PC of dust to the best of my abilities and I still didn't get rid of it. For refference, I timestamped (3:55) this annoying experience in this video so you can see the transition from smooth to stuttering.

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, Build 19041, Installed 20210816012520.000000+180
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1500X Quad-Core Processor, AMD64 Family 23 Model 1 Stepping 1, CPU Count: 8
Total Physical RAM: 16 GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Hard Drives: C: 111 GB (74 GB Free); D: 931 GB (848 GB Free);
Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. B450M DS3H-CF, ver x.x, s/n Default string
System: American Megatrends Inc., ver ALASKA - 1072009, s/n Default string

I update my drivers through Nvidia Experience.
Any educated guesses on what I should be looking at? I really need a fix. Any insight is helpful. Just need some posibilities to what it might be.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online