Computer Supplier Tiny and Time

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

trevorjaydee

Who do you rate as the best computer suppliers around?

I have had the misfortune to deal with Tiny and Time computers and the after sales service is abysmal! It costs £1 per minute to report a fault or seek technical advice and the time is 'strung out' at the operator end, to maximise their income and stall on giving good advice.

It's just not possible to contact an after sales service, without going through the 'so called' technical line and paying at the premium call rate.

I don't know whether their staff are located in Asia or somewhere near, but they're accents and pronunciations are very poor, and they insist in going over everything twice, leading to even further wasted time and more expense.

Take my advice and don't touch Tiny or Time with a bargepole!

Trev. :mad:

Another reason not to touch Tiny or Time is their "optimisation" of modems, which only lets you dial out to supanet.

Having said that, not sure if this is the correct forum for this discussion., probably best under the review section, you may want to ask a administrator to move it.

trevorjaydee said:
Who do you rate as the best computer suppliers around?
Me, if I build a dud it is my fault. I do research before building and know what I am getting beforehand.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online