1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

computer tower ons.....no port workin .no picture on the monitor and key board not wo

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by jay0001, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jay0001

jay0001 Thread Starter

hey... My computer switches on when i press the power button but no power is going to to the key board or mouse and there is no picture on the monitor........ this all started when i changed one of the settings on the F2(bios setting) and it switched off...... when i switch off the computer all fans are working all lights are working just no picture and power to mouse and key board. how do i undo what i have done. please help

2. tkwincru

tkwincru

Can you see the POST screen to enter back into the BIOS? You may need to go back in with the manual for the PC and make sure everything is properly set. If you used F2 to enter the BIOS, it should work, but you will need to make sure the display setting is supported. If you disable on board video, you will need to get a stand a lone video card to make the change.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1029960

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice