1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

computer turns off randomly

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by hazza19, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hazza19

hazza19 Thread Starter

hi my computer about 2 weeks old brought custom made for me at cobra computers
    and it runs fine and dandy till i decide to play any sort of game from latest 1s to old 1s it turns off randomly without warning and error message till i load up and comes up with options how to start windows up saying it turned off to protect vital data but doesnt give reason but doesnt always happen which is the weird problem i done every test i could from benchmarking to malware checking all thats fine the temprature of all my components hardly reach 35c when i play for example empire total war on full spec and 1920x1080 it reaches about 45c-50c here my specfications

microsoft windows 7 6.1 home premuim edition direct x 11.0
    amd athlon II x2 250
    asustek computer inc model m3n78 se
    nvidia chipset nforce 720a
    ddr2 4096mb 2x2gb
    1 is crucial technology
    other is nanya technology
    gcard nvidia geforce gts 250 1024mb gddr3

2. maceman

maceman

Take it back to Cobra Computers and ask them fix the problem. It is just too young to work like that.
    I think it's the power....

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/913605

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice