1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

computer tutorials

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by fire_mat99, Jul 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. fire_mat99

fire_mat99 Thread Starter

Anyone know of some online computer tutorials on bit manipulation ,boolean logic,CPU,binary .I'm thinking in 3 months with my school doing some volunteer computer service at my local computer shop and will like to know this.. people at my school has work there and like this than picking up garbage of the street.

Also my buddy that is MCSE and other person I know that is A+ was saying that in Canada in Toronto area that starting now every 5 years you have to take class again that meens all MCSE or A+ have to go to school and take class every 5 years has they think you forgot some of the information out of the book and you should take it again..

I have read some computer books but my self or anyone if they should take the A+ has now of the every 5 year thing . :)

2. fire_mat99

I think there thinking about doing this out west also may be in the states ..

3. fire_mat99

Also was IBM doimg this?? and what all does IBM do I know make CPU's computers and programs and I think operationg system like O/S2 or OS2

May other programs :)

4. sin0822

sin0822

You know theres an edit button.

Off subject, but did you know ibm produces the mac g5 processors, and ibm dosnt even use them.

5. fire_mat99

What IBM make CPU and does not use it.??

6. fire_mat99

7. fire_mat99

Someone had A+ and was saying out of 4,00 pages only 30 or so you use every day and other you not use .Also someone was saying that because you may forgot some things in book you may have take again. And expand you skills of computers.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/248894

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice