Computer will not start! Keeps giving me the BSOD

Catherine1991

Hello, I really need assistance with my new PC. It was working fine up until this one game kept making my computer act up and freeze, then shortly after it gave me constant BSOD. After every start up it would give me the BSOD screen with different error codes, such as Whea uncorrectable. About a few days ago it will not get past the Tuff Gaming load screen. The wheel just keeps turning and it will take me back to the BIOS screen and then whenever I tried all boot options it just would not get past the load screen. I can not even download the windows 10 from another USB, it will load telling me its downloading but will not get past fully downloading it. It keeps giving me the error screen. Then back to the BIOS screen again. I don't know what else to do. Would very much appreciate all the help.

Motherboard: Tuff gaming x570 plus wifi
Graphics card: Asus geforce rtx 2070
Cpu: ryzen7 3700x - core processor

Attachments

Catherine1991

Thank you for your reply, it does seem like it is a hardware problem. I have replaced the drive to see if that was the issue. Checked multiple times with cables and such and they are all in the right place. My issue now is that my BIOS is not reading the drives. I wanted to update the BIOS off of the site. Placed the BIOS software onto a USB then it does not even give me an option to change the BIOS. I just want to pin point which hardware is causing the issue and it seems like a problem on top of another.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online