Computer won’t boot no matter what (Windows 10)

Benyyi

When I start my computer it either loads for ever or has the “Automatic repair” load, when it has the automatic repair it loads a couple seconds and then the screen turns black, I see a glimpse of a command prompt and then it goes black. If I move my mouse a bit a cursor appears, I’ve tried to Ctrl+alt+dlt, ctrl+shift+esc, clicking where the hotbar should be and then arrow key up 3 times but nothing seems to work. The only thing that appears when I spam my keyboard is either Search or winpeshl.exe properties. I’ve also tried to spam f11 while booting with no success and spamming f8 but when I do that only boot devices show and then infinity loop again. Please help

crjdriver

1 You are posting in a hardware forum and no one has any idea what hardware you are running. Post ALL of your exact system specs.
2 Are you able to enter the bios?
3 Do you have a current backup of anything important ie docs, pics, etc?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online