1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Computer wont display anything and keeps restarting

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by JohnDoe1234567890, Mar 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnDoe1234567890

JohnDoe1234567890 Thread Starter

So i have this Shuttle xpc barebones computer that i been trying to get working i had found a dvi-hdmi cord that worked well on it so i powered it up and everything seemed fine until it just sat there on "Starting windows" and wouldnt get past that screen.. So i tried to reset it but whenever i tried booting it up into that i would get lead to a black screen. I decided to open the computer up to see what was in it and it has a 2tb WD Black HDD as well as a seagate 120gb HDD, (which i attempted swapping out for a seagate 500gb HDD) there is 1 4gb RAM stick and the cpu is an intel core i3. So after putting everything back together i went to turn the computer back on and to my suprise there was no working display and i noticed the computer was turning on running for a minute then restarting itself. I tried troubleshooting the issues but cant seem to figure out what i did... So if anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated because i been looking online forever and csnt find nada.

2. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1224824

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice