Computer won't load log-in page

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

iamciarae

Hello, I was editing a video and the program froze for a long while so I decided to restart my laptop normally as it usually works. But this time as my laptop restarted, it showed the brand of the laptop as normal and as it got to the next section which was the log in it couldn't load. All I see is a loading icon. I left it to try and load for 30 minutes to an hour but still the same result. I tried force shutting down to see if it would work but it didn't.

I really need your help and I dont want to try and do things on my own having to possibly risk losing my files. I hope there are people here who has resolved this issue before.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online