1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Computer won't load log-in page

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by iamciarae, May 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iamciarae

iamciarae Thread Starter

Hello, I was editing a video and the program froze for a long while so I decided to restart my laptop normally as it usually works. But this time as my laptop restarted, it showed the brand of the laptop as normal and as it got to the next section which was the log in it couldn't load. All I see is a loading icon. I left it to try and load for 30 minutes to an hour but still the same result. I tried force shutting down to see if it would work but it didn't.

I really need your help and I dont want to try and do things on my own having to possibly risk losing my files. I hope there are people here who has resolved this issue before.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1209895

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice