Computer wont start it Blue Screens

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ShadowBlade645

Hello
i did a clean install on windows 7 last year in November and i installed the drivers for the computer but in december it started give this blue screen every time it started up:
27783874_2017414211609020_778521906_n.jpg
so it was like a game of chance i had to keep restarting the computer untill it let me in and ive delt with it for more than a month but it recently start blue screening every time i start the computer up no matter how many times i restarted it so i booted it into safe mode and looked at the ntbtlog.txt and went to device manager and uninstalled the drivers that i could and it went to this blue screen:
27718608_2017412418275866_1471262622_n.jpg
the ntbtlog.txt didnt change so i dont know how to fix it please help

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2320 CPU @ 3.00GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 4076 Mb
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6570, 6 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 688 GB (162 GB Free); D: 689 GB (269 GB Free);
Motherboard: Acer, Aspire M3970
Antivirus: McAfee Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware, Disabled

Attachments

blues_harp28

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Hi, so many drivers are no longer loading [or have been removed] your only answer is to re-install Windows 7.
ntbtlog.txt - just a few of the listed drivers not loading at boot up.
Did not load driver @oem40.inf,%isnbgd1%;Intel(R) HD Graphics
Did not load driver @cpu.inf,%intelppm.devicedesc%;Intel Processor
Did not load driver mwlPSDFilter.SYS
Loaded driver \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Null.SYS
Loaded driver \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Beep.SYS
Loaded driver \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\vga.sys
Loaded driver \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\AgileVpn.sys
Loaded driver \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys
Loaded driver \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys

Why did you "uninstalled the drivers that i could" I could have been bad ram or something else causing it. mfencbdc.sys is related to McAfee antivirus.
I used MacAfee on my first computer in 1998 and it hosed it, swore to never use them again.

ShadowBlade645

Why did you "uninstalled the drivers that i could" I could have been bad ram or something else causing it. mfencbdc.sys is related to McAfee antivirus.
I used MacAfee on my first computer in 1998 and it hosed it, swore to never use them again.
The drivers I uninstalled were the ones that I installed to begin with or updated.
eg screaming bee, razer surround audio controller, amd graphics card driver and intel hd graphics

I can still reinstall those drivers again if that will put it back to the old blue screen.
if you think that MacAfee might be causing how would i go about getting rid of it
because when i did a clean install MacAfee was the antivirus that is installed because it comes with the computer so i just disabled it.
Thanks

ShadowBlade645

Hi, so many drivers are no longer loading [or have been removed] your only answer is to re-install Windows 7.
ntbtlog.txt - just a few of the listed drivers not loading at boot up.
So if it has to come to me reinstalling windows 7 (with no install disk) how would I be able to save all my stuff on the computer.
I have the product key on the side of the computer case but what would i use to reinstall windows.
thanks

blues_harp28

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
i did a clean install on windows 7 last year in November
What did you use to re-install Win 7 in November?

You should be able to save any needed files and data etc from your hard drive by using something similar to this.
http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/idesata-to-usb-20-a35fq
Connect the hard drive to a working pc and you should see all of your data and files.

How to use Ubuntu live Cd to backup files from a dead Pc

Windows 7 Disc Images (ISO Files)
https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows7
Check if your product key is accepted by Microsoft.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online