1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Computer

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by User3000, Dec 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. User3000

User3000 Thread Starter

Is it better with RDRAM or SDRAM? Should I get it was 256 or 512MB? Is there motherboards for SDRAM and RDRAM that supports over 512MB? Is it better to have WinXP home or professional edition? Is it reasonable to get just 1.5Ghz or 2ghz?If I get 64Mb for video card, what kind should it be? Should I wait until the middle of next year to get a new computer?

2. brianF

brianF

Sounds like your looking to build or configure a high end rig maybe for gaming, check out this article, may help you with some questions
    http://www.sharkyextreme.com/guides/MHGSBG/article.php/926141

Top video cards

Gforce3 ti500
    ATI 8500

512 memory as price is low, more if you want xp will handle it

Computer prices are so low I find it hard to believe they will go lower. But you never know.

3. User3000

User3000 Thread Starter

Will the prices go up after Xmas?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/61486

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice