1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Computer's having hiccups

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by TheSaiyanNes, Jan 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSaiyanNes

TheSaiyanNes Thread Starter

that's the best way I can describe it really, basically what's happening is that every few seconds or so the cursor will jump, (if it's moving) and the audio will cut and buzz, or slow down and buzz. it happens constantly, only a second or so between one another, it makes watching videos unbearable as it's almost like it's constantly buffering due to the audio cutting and buzzing. it makes playing games impossible due to the lag of input and being unable to see what's happening properly. overall it makes my PC almost unbearable. I can give full specs on the components of the PC if needed, I've already tried SFC and DISM but neither fixed the issue. all of my drivers are up to date, and I haven't been able to find any issues with the PC aside from this. normally it will act like this when I first boot it up, and then a simple restart will correct the issue and I can use the PC normally with no issue as it's a great PC (outside this of course) but lately nothing I do seems to fix it, I've restarted, shut-down and powered on, and even power cycled it but for some reason it's not going away now and I simply don't know why

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1238081

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice