Comtrend Nexus Link 3120 Router default credentials?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DVandy7

I'm trying to get bandwith priority to one device, but I cant seem to log in to the router. I know the ip but I cant find anything online about the default credentials. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Couriant

James
Some modems as Cwwozniak stated would have custom firmware that will prevent users to make changes. Also, I don't think isp modems have the ability to use QoS for specific devices. You may want to get your own router that has that capability and get a plain modem.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online