1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

condition zero installin

Discussion in 'Games' started by ocfamilia, Apr 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ocfamilia

ocfamilia Thread Starter

hey wen i try to install condition zero half of the way of installin the first cd, sumtin pops out an says to abort or retry...an it says sumtn bout curropted intallation files...first of all wuts dat? an second how do u fix it?????????

2. flyeater

flyeater

Welcome to TSG.
    Please tell us the full error message that you get & tell us your system specs.

3. ocfamilia

ocfamilia Thread Starter

well i have all the minimums for condition zero an i dont know all bout my computer...so is there any way i can fix my compyuter to go faster?

4. phatmattrat

phatmattrat

First, we need the error message, at which point in time that it happened and what you've done to remedy the situation or re-produce it.

Secondly, we need your computer specifications. CPU speed/type, motherboard, RAM, video and driver version, sound and driver version, and Windows version.

5. McTimson

McTimson

Try redownloading it as well, if you can.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/219747

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice