3:00 p.m. on CBS -- AFC Championship Game
Pittsburgh (13-5) at Denver (14-3)

6:30 p.m. on FOX -- NFC Championship Game
Carolina (13-5) at Seattle (14-3)

I'll take both home teams.

LANMaster

Banned
I won't be hurt if the Steelers go.
I like Rothlesberger, Ward, Bettis and Coach Cower.

On the other hand, I like Jake Plummer - He looks like Paul McCartney during the 70's. :D

NFC? Eh, does anyone really care whether the Seahawks or the Panthers lose in the Superbowl? ;) :D

I'd like to see Denver win because John Lynch is a client of my wife's design firm! :D

Check this out--she and her partner had lunch with Lynch and his wife and she didn't even tell me until after! :mad: I told her I could have "showed up" like a coincidence or something and she could have asked me to join them for lunch! She said that's why she didn't tell me before hand! :D

Well if I hadn't already been sick enough......... this past weekend of football would have made me sick.......... ugh! Who cares at this point.:mad: ............oh and if I actually said who i "thought" I woul like to see win..........they would lose.........so, i got nothin to say :p

Mulder said:
I'd like to see Denver win because John Lynch is a client of my wife's design firm! :D

Check this out--she and her partner had lunch with Lynch and his wife and she didn't even tell me until after! :mad: I told her I could have "showed up" like a coincidence or something and she could have asked me to join them for lunch! She said that's why she didn't tell me before hand! :D
Name droper :rolleyes:

moonmist said:
Well if I hadn't already been sick enough......... this past weekend of football would have made me sick.......... ugh! Who cares at this point.:mad: ............oh and if I actually said who i "thought" I woul like to see win..........they would lose.........so, i got nothin to say :p
Yes, I am sure everyone was would prefer to watch Hockey on Sundays! :rolleyes:

;)

Mulder said:
Yes, I am sure everyone was would prefer to watch Hockey on Sundays! :rolleyes:

;)
I will have you know that i DID watch football over hockey this weekend, that is when i was coherent :p

smooth

Garrett
Go Panthers! :D

Maybe they can make it back to the Super Bowl this year. It'll be a tough game whoever they would face there (Broncos or Steelers), but the Panthers are a tough team.

LANMaster

Banned
smooth246 said:
Go Panthers! :D

Maybe they can make it back to the Super Bowl this year. It'll be a tough game whoever they would face there (Broncos or Steelers), but the Panthers are a tough team.
True.
I didn't expect them to win yesterday.

smooth

Garrett
Definitely was a tough place to go into. I had some confidence in them, but still had my doubts late in the game when Kasay missed the extra point. :eek:

I was just waiting for the Bears to go down, score the touchdown and get the two point conversion, thus sending it into overtime. Overtime games are hard on the away team, especially when it is in the playoffs. :eek:

I think them winning a game like that (close and hard fought) can give them a lot of momentum heading into Seatle. :D

I guess I'll just skip watching the Super Bowl this year. I turned off the Carolina/Seattle game in the first quarter when the Panthers had a total of 6 yards and their only first down was due to a penalty. My girlfriend's birthday is on SB Sunday this year anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online