1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Configure IP filtering for hg520b router

Discussion in 'Networking' started by hananashry, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hananashry

hananashry Thread Starter

If you are familiar with the HAUWAUI HG520s router, I want to filter an ip range (ex. 192.168.1.10 to 192.168.1.255) so that no other users can connect on this ip range and start using the router.
    please help
    thnx

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    do you have 9 computers that need connecting? Sounds like you just need to shorten the IP range, not filter...

Is this a consumer router or a commercial grade router?

User Manual - Page 41 -- Section 4.8 is something you could do.... you can control access to internet and to your LAN.

3. hananashry

hananashry Thread Starter

Thanks a lot for your reply, Actually I have only 9 computers, so I will try using ACL (Access Control list) as your advice and send you the result.......... Thank you.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!