Configure IP filtering for hg520b router

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hananashry

If you are familiar with the HAUWAUI HG520s router, I want to filter an ip range (ex. 192.168.1.10 to 192.168.1.255) so that no other users can connect on this ip range and start using the router.
please help
thnx

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
do you have 9 computers that need connecting? Sounds like you just need to shorten the IP range, not filter...

Is this a consumer router or a commercial grade router?

User Manual - Page 41 -- Section 4.8 is something you could do.... you can control access to internet and to your LAN.

hananashry

Thanks a lot for your reply, Actually I have only 9 computers, so I will try using ACL (Access Control list) as your advice and send you the result.......... Thank you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online