Configure Windows

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Tin-Can

How to Configure Windows to Open .html documents in New Browser! Disabled Windows IE....html doc's now opens in Notepad!

Thanks,
Tin-can

JennyJackson01

Account Closed
Hiya Tin-Can.

Not really sure if you`re asking a question or giving us advice. Try and explain a bit more clearly please.

Jenny

Tin-Can

Hi Jenny!

Well, I'll give it a shot! I've used Belarc Advisor for years but, when I run Belarc now...the results don't appear upon the Desktop as before? Belarc suggested that I change "How .html" files are opened using the Control Panel/Folder Options.

Then...in folder Options....scroll down to html & click, then...change what Browser and/or program you want to open the flie.

I've done so...but, still Belarc doesn't appear upon my Desktop?

Thus...Something is not functioning...including moi!

Thanks, hope this helps Jenny!
Tin-Can

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online