Confused message

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Boothbay

Account Closed
I got a message from a webmaster that is trying to inject their software into Apple iphones and tablets for the beginning. I responded to ask when would it be available for Android users and this is what i received:

Please try to use the non-censored touch version with Android for now - I'll see how this goes and take it from there ;-) >>>

what does that mean to this techless savvy Android user? Anyone?

I could be wrong but it looks like they were asking you to help test the android version.

Triple6

Rob
I got a message from a webmaster that is trying to inject their software into Apple iphones and tablets for the beginning. I responded to ask when would it be available for Android users and this is what i received:
I'm just as confused with your message :confused:

"Inject software into Apple iphones and tablets for the beginning"? What does that mean?

Is this an app you want or did someone randomly email you? What app is it?

Boothbay

Account Closed
From what i understand its an app made for their company and trying it out for iphone use only, for now. Just like most companies are doing these days, so they can get their software over to the mobile units. ..doesn't matter which company. So far, its not being done for the Android family, as you can tell by that message they sent me...from what i gathered by that message, they will try the Android tablets eventually after they get settled with iphone. I got that much out of it, but i do not understand what is meant by "use the non-touch version of Android for now." Is there such a non touch version of Android?

your original post said
Please try to use the non-censored touch version with Android for now
If that is the exact quote, you need to download the non-censored touch version of their android app. If you have any questions about what they meant, you really need to ask them.

Triple6

Rob
There's only one person who can answer your questions, and that's the developer.

TonyB25

Banned
Beta testing an app on your phone or tablet could cause problems and instability. Proceed with caution.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online