Confused???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

danzey

First of all, sorry if I'm not in the right place for this question, and if I don't offer up all the info you might need. I have a Windows 8.1 and I'm thinking my cat walked over the keyboard sometime yesterday, because today (checking email) I have a man's voice telling me what I have in email and the email is also outlined in a box(?) I'm guessing this is for hearing/visually impaired(?) So what I'm asking, is how do I undo this?

Firstly, don't let your cat loose around any nuclear facilities.... could be terminal for us all...:eek:

Then.... go to Control Panel > Ease of Access Centre and un-tick the appropriate boxes. The EAC is self-explanatory, but if you have any difficulties, get back to the Forum.

T.

danzey

T...........Your brilliant, it worked!!! but then I guess you knew it would(?). Thank you so much, everything is now back to normal...........danzey

You're welcome.... but remember to keep an eye on that cat... if we hear a loud boom and see a mushroom cloud we will know who to blame... :D

T.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online