1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Confused???

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by danzey, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. danzey

danzey Thread Starter

First of all, sorry if I'm not in the right place for this question, and if I don't offer up all the info you might need. I have a Windows 8.1 and I'm thinking my cat walked over the keyboard sometime yesterday, because today (checking email) I have a man's voice telling me what I have in email and the email is also outlined in a box(?) I'm guessing this is for hearing/visually impaired(?) So what I'm asking, is how do I undo this?

2. Tabvla

Tabvla

Firstly, don't let your cat loose around any nuclear facilities.... could be terminal for us all...:eek:

Then.... go to Control Panel > Ease of Access Centre and un-tick the appropriate boxes. The EAC is self-explanatory, but if you have any difficulties, get back to the Forum.

T.

3. danzey

danzey Thread Starter

T...........Your brilliant, it worked!!! but then I guess you knew it would(?). Thank you so much, everything is now back to normal...........danzey

4. Tabvla

Tabvla

You're welcome.... but remember to keep an eye on that cat... if we hear a loud boom and see a mushroom cloud we will know who to blame... :D

T.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1141685

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice