1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Confusion of Lost Friend

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by codexaenir, Apr 23, 2004.

Advertisement
  1. codexaenir

codexaenir Thread Starter

What does it mean when one of your best friends suddenly decide to put you bottom of the list for people they want to talk to?

:confused:

2. Trooper_fan

Trooper_fan

It means you should have a word with them politely and if they really wanna treat you like that (providing of course they're not busy with life as can happen) then you should move on :)

Sorry to sound so harsh but it's happened to me before and you'll do yourself no favours by hankering after them if they REALLY wanna be that bad a friend :eek:

3. ashes@work

[email protected]

First Name:
    Ashley
    You might not be such the best friend you think they are..

might want to see if you have erked them the wrong way...

or maybe its a one way best friend thing...

you think you are their best friend cause they are yours..but sometimes.. its just not that way

4. dai

dai

you have either done something to upset them,or someone else has said something.
    if their friendship mean't anything to me i would go cap in hand.

5. Rockn

Rockn

The bottom of what list? Are you sure you aren't just feeling insecure? Have you set your expectations of what you might mean to this friend too high? Friendship is a two way street.

6. jonathan731

jonathan731

Well i think that if someone is ignoring you you should do the same. It's just a waste of time chasing after someone that doesn't want to talk to you. This is just what I think :)

7. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

Just curious...how do you know the friend did that and did you do something to wrong that friend. Apologies go a long way if one is due! :) Take care! angel

8. izme

izme

Well, Friends come and go and as rockn said it's a two way streak. You will see that later in life that many friends will be gone. I have had friends do that and I would just walk away. Kind of like: Set them free if they come back then they were meant to be your friend. ;)

You have alot more friends to make out there without being dragged down by one so called friend. If this friend is treating you like that, were they ever your real friend?

So it would be hasta la bye bye if it was me :D (y)

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/223256

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice