Congratulations, Frank (franca)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Tuppence2

Many congratulations Frank and Carole, on becoming "Grandparents".

Alison will have a lovely life with your daughter, Sally, and her husband, Dave, in Hawaii. Hope the rest of the visit to Kazakhstan goes smoothly and their journey home, too. When do you expect them back?

I loved the photos on their Baby page.

If you'd like to post the link to Alison's page, that would be very nice.

Penny & The Gang. :) :cool:

Tuppence2 said:
Many congratulations Frank and Carole, on becoming "Grandparents".

Alison will have a lovely life with your daughter, Sally, and her husband, Dave, in Hawaii. Hope the rest of the visit to Kazakhstan goes smoothly and their journey home, too. When do you expect them back?

I loved the photos on their Baby page.

If you'd like to post the link to Alison's page, that would be very nice.

Penny & The Gang. :) :cool:
Thank-you Penny that was so nice, can't wait till they are home safe....ttyl take care...* HUGS *.....

Here is the link to the website...

Tuppence2

Thanks for the link to the baby's website, Frank. :) I would have like to post you a smilie thingy but I'm not good at getting them to work. Will give it a go, though. :D

No, didn't work. It ought to be an animated word! Ah, if you click on it, it will show properly. :D

Attachments

OH WHAT A CUTIE!!! Grandkids are the best thing God every created!

Tuppence2

It must be hard, Frank, for Sally and Dave to leave Alison each night. Won't be long before they're together all the time, though. :)

Tuppence2 said:
It must be hard, Frank, for Sally and Dave to leave Alison each night. Won't be long before they're together all the time, though. :)
I know Penny......very hard but that's how it has to be......here's hoping they get an early court case, that way they will be home sooner........:)

Thank-you to you all.........can't wait till there all back home safe......:)

Sooky 47

Gone and dearly missed
poochee said:
Congratulations!:)
Congrats Grandma + Grandpa I'm so very happy for Sally + Dave too, they look ecstatic! Thanks for sending the pictures! I didn't know whether to post anything or not, but Penny looked after that! :D

Attachments

Sooky 47 said:
Congrats Grandma + Grandpa I'm so very happy for Sally + Dave too, they look ecstatic! Thanks for sending the pictures! I didn't know whether to post anything or not, but Penny looked after that! :D

Thanks Luanne........(y) go ahead and post they will love it, just tell them your one of Franks cyber buddys........ttyl take care..*HUGS *......YNWA..:)

Tuppence2

Yes, Lu. Make a post on the baby-page. As Frank says, Sally and Dave will be very happy to hear from you. (I think you were talking about this thread, though, in the first instance!).

I hadn't realized there was still "paper-work" to go through the courts - which will obviously take time - thought it was all arranged.

:)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online