Connect iPhone to TV

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SusanW123

Hi, Sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum.

Question: I would like to wirelessly connect/mirror my iPhone 10 to my TV. My TV has HDMI & USB ports. Is there a device I can buy that will act as a wireless (Bluetooth?) adapter from either the HDMI or USB ports on my TV so that I can mirror my phone screen on the TV?

Thank you

Couriant

James
FireTV (newer models) should support AirPlay so check Amazon for fire sticks as they tend to be on sale a lot (I got a few from them)

TerryNet

Terry
James is correct. Here is one blurb:

"You'll need to download a third-party app on your Amazon Fire TV Stick in order to mirror from your iPhone or iPad. While there are many apps available for this, AirScreen is a free Amazon app that works well with iOS devices. 1. Make sure your iOS device and your Fire Stick are connected to the same Wi-Fi network."

Couriant

James
James is correct.
the only I knew this is that my father in law has an insignia fire tv and I wanted to stream a show from my iPhone but I couldn’t because it wasn’t updated to the correct version lol

my own smart tv can support airplay so I haven’t tried it on my sticks yet.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online