Connect LG 49UJ752T TV to Synology DS215 NAS Media Server

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

adrian078

For the last 12 mths I have had my Synology NAS connected to my LG TV and have been able to watch movies. Suddenly the NAS is not showing up on the TV.

TV is connected to the network wirelessly and is working. I can browse the internet from the TV and when I check my router I can see the TV listed. IP address: 192.168.0.9

Media server is installed on the NAS.

Normally to watch a movie from the TV on the NAS you just have to select the inputs i.e. NAS, TV, AV etc. But it is not showing here.

I've also tried restarting NAS, Router and TV.

Any ideas?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online