Connect PC to Home Stereo

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

RPhox

Is it possible to connect my pc (thru the audio card) to my home stereo (audio-in?) so I can listen to my mp3 collection thru my stereo speakers?

I know this must be doable. But the audio card has only one hole for audio out while the stereo seems to need two/four inputs.

Any and all help is appreciated.
RFox

Pentium III
256 RAM
Windows XP
Sound Blaster Card (nothing special)

Home Stereo : AIWA NSX-BL54 (also nothing special)

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
The jack on the audio card has three wires, left, right, and ground. It gets split into two RCA style phono plugs for connection to the stereo system, and RS does indeed have the cables. :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts