1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Connect TP-Link TL-WR841ND to Huawei Mobile Wifi E5776 to increase signal strength

Discussion in 'Networking' started by mathewmark, Feb 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mathewmark

mathewmark Thread Starter

Connect TP-Link TL-WR841ND to Huawei Mobile Wifi E5776 to increase signal strength

can someone advise how to connect TP-Link TL-WR841ND to Huawei Mobile Wifi E5776?

Huawei Mobile Wifi E5776 is a 4G LTE connection, however it does not get 4G connection in all rooms.
    Hence I have kept it in a fixed location where the 4G connection is excellent.

However due to this, I cannot get receive good signal strength in all the rooms.
    I have an old TP-Link TL-WR841ND and would like to know if I can use it to connect to Huawei Mobile Wifi E5776 device to receive signals from Huawei Mobile Wifi E5776 to increase signal strength to cover all rooms.

I read that I can use TP-Link TL-WR841ND as a repeater and use it, but it says to install OpenWrt and do lot of things..... I am not sure of all these things..... wud appreciate if someone can help me with this issue?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1119369

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice