connect two computers

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

schunker

i have a packard bell laptop and i have generic desktop my problem is the desktop has no keyboard or monitor can i connect the desktop to the laptop?
what do i need and how do i go about it?
cheers

Yorien says:

Duh, as far as I know you cannot connect the laptop's screen or keyboard to a Desktop PC. Sorry. :(

Yorien Dragonard

DaveBurnett

Account Closed
You would need a screen and a keyboard to set it up, but once done it is possible to set the access of one from the other using remote desktop sharing in Netmeeting.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online