Connecting Epson TM-M30 to wifi

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PK-her0

Hi all,

I have an Epson TM-M30 receipt printer that has a wifi dongle attached to the usb port
i can connect in via wifi but the epson net config utility doesnt allow me to actually add the printer to an existing wifi. Has anybody got any experience in accomplishing this? I can change the ip address etc but cant connect it to a wifi network.

plodr

Liz
I'm looking at the manual
https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1266838/Epson-Tm-M30.html?page=15#manual

I suggest you download the manual and start reading from page 19.

Simple Setup for Wireless LAN
This printer comes with a mode (SimpleAP) that allows printers to connect with a smart device or a computer
without requiring a wireless access point. This allows you to easily setup a wireless LAN for the printer by using

a printer settings tool (Epson TM Utility, EpsonNet Config, or EpsonNet Config (Web version)) even without a
network environment such as access points

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online