connecting modem wifi to mobile

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bishtsumit99

hi i would like to know how i can connect my mobile wifi with my mtnl modem. I am not able to use wifi in my mobile. thanks for the reply

cwwozniak

Chuck
Hi bishtsumit9, and welcome toTSG

connect my mobile wifi ... I am not able to use wifi in my mobile.
:confused: :confused: I am not sure how we can help you with a WiFi connection if you are not able to use WiFi.

Can you please clarify and provide information on the brand and model number of your mobile device and your mobile service provider. Also provide the model number of your modem.

Triple6

Rob
Closing duplicate thread to one in the Networking section, you need to re-configure your wireless router and obtain the wireless password from it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online