connecting my router to a splash page

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

snowbirdjononkasidah

How do I connect my Linksys WRT 1200 AC router running the linux based DD-WRT firmware to a splash page at our location. The service is free and fast to us and is not limited to the number of devices. Our computers and phones can connect to the unsecured antenna and wifi and then we get to the splash page where we sign in the given password and access to the internet. How ever I wish to connect the linksys router with better antennas and output signal at our residents to connect all the devices together, (phones, chromecast, synology cloud and ipad). The router doesn't have the required web browser and I know this is the problem. Our future son-in-law has helped with all of this but I was trying to impress him by doing this myself,...ha ha Help me impress my son-in-law as he has impressed us. thanks in advance.
Jon

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online