1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Connecting Playstation 2 to my computer

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by bigggj24, Jul 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. bigggj24

bigggj24 Thread Starter

Hi sorry if this is the wrong fourm.
    I have taken pictures of my cars in Gran Turismo 3 and saved them to my memory card but now I would like to upload them to my computer. Is that possible? I know you can hook up a printer to the ps2 and print them off via the usb port on the front. Can you hook up the ps2 to a computer via usb as well? Any info would be appreciated. I don't want to try and just hook them up to eachother yet just in case it messes something up.
    Also I have one of the original ps2's if that matters.
    :confused:

2. Blink182

Blink182 Banned

it prolly wont mess anything up. Just give it a go eh?

3. pshnfry

pshnfry

"Prolly" won't help if it fries the usb hardware on either side?

Search for a PS2 forum, then search within the forum for specifics (how to's)

4. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

At the very least you'd need a USB data transfer cable. A standard one isn't going to work. A memory card reader might work, but I'd wait for a gaming expert to come along.

5. ssabfoeca

ssabfoeca

if you have a usb pen then plug that in and you can save the pics to them, thats what my mate did with his and then we uploaded them to my pc with an ordinary usb pen, worked for us, dont see why it shouldnt work for you (y)

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/482119

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice